RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:snoop: Christ, it’s like you’ve been ignoring the special election results!

Be optimistic about politics in 2018 brehs. :ufdup:

If you're still not expecting the worst after 2016 you're asking to be disappointed.

the thing is only about 4% of black women even voted for him, so finding her for this panel must have took real effort.

Not really...the proportion of black women (or men) that voted for Trump may be tiny, but they seek out any opportunity to get media attention.
You place a "Looking for a black Republican" ad somewhere and every :mjpls: within 1000 square miles will respond instantly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mercer is done out here. If Mueller doesn't pick him up, the FBI will.

Ted Cruz probably thinking "phew. I dodged a bullet" :dead:

How can you win by not becoming president? This is unprecedented.

My connect again was on point. He told me Ryan is a shell now. He barely smiles. He is always thinking. It's like his mind is always preoccupied or he seems worried most of the time.

He must have been caught up on some shyt.

Rafeal Cruz ain’t out the wood yet :ufdup:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:conceitedsideeye:

:whatyoumean:​

HuffPo and Hannity sound like they read this thread last week :KobeUSure:

My guess is George obviously understands the legal risk of Kellyane becoming the WH Communications Director, and he doesn't want her to get caught up. But Trump is basically forcing her to take the position. This is him venting his frustration with Trump on this issue I think