RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So Obama knew this was gonna happen??? :ohhh: Did he know about the russians involvement the entire time...
I am assuming he didn't feel what Comey had would stick and may have worked against Shillary...

Remember the idiot orangutan voter hated Obama and blamed him for everything...

So they would just say Obama is making this up to save the bytch...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

0kYX3Ob.gif

kChwx5S.gif

yjdgMcL.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Some interesting details from this article

In June, a Belarusan American businessman who goes by the name Sergei Millian shared some tantalizing claims about Donald Trump.

Trump had a long-standing relationship with Russian officials, Millian told an associate, and those officials were now feeding Trump damaging information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton. Millian said that the information provided to Trump had been “very helpful.”

Steele’s document said that Millian’s assertions had been corroborated by other sources, including in the Russian government and former intelligence sources.

Millian, however, promoted his ties to Trump’s company.

A 2009 newsletter posted to the website of the Russian American Chamber of Commerce reported that the group had “signed formal agreements” with the Trump Organization and Pérez’s company “to jointly service the Russian clients’ commercial, residential and industrial real estate needs.”

In the interview with RIA Novosti, Millian boasted that when he was in New York, Trump introduced him to his “right-hand man,” Michael Cohen, a longtime Trump adviser — a claim that Cohen has denied.

ut, according to foreign news reports and officials, he conducted a number of high-level meetings last year and presented himself as a representative of the Trump campaign. He told a group of researchers in Israel that Trump saw Putin as “a responsible actor and potential partner,” according to a column in the Jerusalem Post, while later he met with a British foreign office representative in London, an embassy spokesman said. He also criticized U.S. sanctions on Russia in an interview with the Russian news outlet Interfax

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That Senate Intel hearing was really telling in terms of politicians who have ethics and morals. Listened to the whole thing. House intel committee might have officially been thrown in the bushes unless something happens soon.

Can you expound on this?

My theory as to why the White House blocked Comey (if this is true, I dont really trust Comey) was because 1. they thought Hilliary had the win 2. He didnt want to appear to be aiding her due to his position as president. He came out later on and campaigned for her but outside of endorsing her he pretty much let her run her race. It makes him look weak in my opinion but he looked weak the throughout his presidency always taking the high road on the right's fukkboys.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:hovtrump:

why the fukk would obama stop info getting out that would damage trump :what:

Thought you would have been happy about this, since it may have contributed in some way to Hill's loss. :heh:

Anyways, I think it was ultimately the right move. During an election, stories like this could be spun by conservative media right into irrelevancy.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obvious the reason is that the vast majority of people in the business assumed she would win. Any kind of announcement would have been spun as Obama trying to influence the election for Hillary's benefit. Also I don't know that any of these revelations would have changed the minds of the voters that Hillary was never able to secure. That being said, I'm sure Hillaryland is ready to burst a blood vessel. The hits don't stop.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Can you expound on this?

My theory as to why the White House blocked Comey (if this is true, I dont really trust Comey) was because 1. they thought Hilliary had the win 2. He didnt want to appear to be aiding her due to his position as president. He came out later on and campaigned for her but outside of endorsing her he pretty much let her run her race. It makes him look weak in my opinion but he looked weak the throughout his presidency always taking the high road on the right's fukkboys.
I think the people in the Senate intel committee are morally and ethically better than Nunes and possibly his Republican friends in the House intel.