RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man I still don’t give a fukk about this CA or FB shyt it’s all so boring and connected to Trump the long way. I want some news about these clowns getting pressed by Mueller fukk Facebook.
I still think it's huge. Can get Bannon or Kushner wrapped up in some charges to pressure them into a flip

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk, the government is scapegoating Facebook for their very lax laws on privacy.

Facebook deserves to be blamed, but I need congress to propose laws that make this never happen again. They won't.

Not like there isn’t an existing blueprint they can use - Home Page of EU GDPR

Data Subject Rights

Breach Notification

Under the GDPR, breach notification will become mandatory in all member states where a data breach is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals”. This must be done within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach. Data processors will also be required to notify their customers, the controllers, “without undue delay” after first becoming aware of a data breach.

Right to Access
Part of the expanded rights of data subjects outlined by the GDPR is the right for data subjects to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, the controller shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format. This change is a dramatic shift to data transparency and empowerment of data subjects.

Right to be Forgotten
Also known as Data Erasure, the right to be forgotten entitles the data subject to have the data controller erase his/her personal data, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of the data. The conditions for erasure, as outlined in article 17, include the data no longer being relevant to original purposes for processing, or a data subjects withdrawing consent. It should also be noted that this right requires controllers to compare the subjects' rights to "the public interest in the availability of the data" when considering such requests.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their team actually punches above their weight.
FrailQuerulousBasil-size_restricted.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not like there isn’t an existing blueprint they can use - Home Page of EU GDPR
Yup.

Congress don't seem to have any interest in changing our privacy laws. They don't have an interest in finding ways to stop the spread of false news either. I am all for Facebook dying. I am fine with that, but Facebook isn't the problem. You kill off one, another will pop up. No one ever wants to look at the root of an issue.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Let’s go back to Manafort remember him guys?????

Is he really a gangsta and not going to snitch???? He taking all these charges brehs? Trump won’t be able to pardon his ass

If he flips, his whole fam is in danger. Paulie knows the mob and how they operate. He probably caught a few bodies himself. He's been with the mob for over 30 years. He might be more worried about the mob than Mueller.

They already qualified.

I know right. Iceland is a heck of a team. The ultimate underdog.