RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Actually let me correct myself Pork was Pre Obama..... The republicans literally passed a law that made pork illegal to make it easier for them to obstruct Obama and removed it this year to then make it easier for them to get enough votes by offering pork to try to convince Dems to not obstruct them........ This Bill is part of that but they had to compromise way more than I think they thought they had..... I expect more of the same from congress as Trump goes into his Lame Duck status
Breh, don’t understand nothing you said in this message. Can you explain please? Pork?:patrice:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh, don’t understand nothing you said in this message. Can you explain please? Pork?:patrice:

Pork barrel - Wikipedia

Basically kickbacks for local projects that allows congressmen to go to their districts/states and show that they worked in their voters benefit by making bipartisan bills. Honestly, it's not a bad thing because it gives incentives for bipartisan deals and allows both sides to work together, though eventually it will be abused by every politician on every bill.

When the republicans made it illegal it made it easier for them to be loyal to party over function (and eventually party over country) because there was no incentive to reach across the aisle. Working with Dems couldn't get a local tax break for a business to empoy locals or tax money to repair a bridge. In a real way it made congress dysfunctional specifically so republicans could avoid having to explain not working with Dems to get a beneficial package made that could help their district/state.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
make mine vegan with day-ya cheese
Gx1kXsw.gif

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To much shyt for there not to be indictments :francis:

we are very close to some really crazy shyt going down.
i'm talking within the next two weeks....i don't know anymore.

it's all too much for me to process.

The floodgates will open almost immediately following Trump's interview(s) with Mueller.

It will be both as crazy as we thought, and much crazier than we thought it could be.