RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju

From the cameras, it appeared that Trump did not answer questions about whether he'd testify before Mueller probe. But he said this to pooler @jeffzeleny who posed the question about whether he wants to testify: "Yes, I would like to. I would like to."

1:04 PM - Mar 22, 2018

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait wait wait.. is his second tweet not an admission/confirmation of illegal activity? The ads that were built to target using the CA data were from the SuperPAC, no? Make America Number 1, or whatever? By him taking credit, is he not admitting that CA was the illegal conduit between the campaign and the SuperPAC?

giphy.gif
Nobody is denying CA's role in the campaign which began in July 2016. The ads were created by CA, and I'm sure the RNC played a role as well.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Someone needs to do a concise 1-2 page write-up, with links, of what we know so far, and why people believe Trump colluded with the Russians.

Honestly guys, I've been contributing to this thread for a long time, but asking people to go to the first page of a 4,000+ page thread to catch up is a little unfair. If we have something like this, Nap can put it in the OP or everyone can just post the link to the write-up in case someone (honestly) comes in asking questions.

I guess I'll do it. :francis: