RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p5hu9wyx521qzsnxyo1_500.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What's the bigger story? Trump congratulating Putin or Trump ignoring his advisors that told him not to do it.
I think they go hand in hand. But Trump seem to be solely focused on the results of what he sees as a strong leader winning an election handily. It's very similar to his own election and I think he sees this is a sort of confirmation to his own self-described landslide victory.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tumblr_p5v6lhVZsh1snt40jo1_500.jpg

Yet 67% of Whypipo still voted him​

I doubt many poeple really believe Trump is honest.

It's just that a large contingent of people honestly view Trump as the only thing that can save white America from being overrun by black/brown people and becoming a third-world country. So his obvious corruption is unimportant compared to that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol like i care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me. I don't like anyone on this forum lmao. Its just a place where I give my opinion. The only reason i started posting in this thread again was because i had this thread open to look at an old post, at the same time i had a thread open in the sports section and typed a post meant for the sports thread, but I had the wrong tab open and it was posted here.

I never asked to be unbanned. They can ban me again if they want.

You can say whatever you want, but the fact is you're part of the reason this forum shyts on Higher Learning.

So again, if you're done then I'm done.
G1FzL6K.gif

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how about neither :mjlol:

this is my problem with 24/7 trump outrage. for christs fukking sake, can we save it for shyt that actually matters :why:
I disagree that just because something doesn't meet your standard for "actually mattering" that it isn't worth discussing

If Trump does something that ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY would be dragged for, then he deserves to be dragged. Regardless if it's not as bad as the 473 other things we're dragging him for that day. If for nothing else but preserving the record so future generations can understand *just how toxic* he is to this country. Everything, no matter how "minor" (only in comparison to the rest of his fukkery) must be recorded, discussed at length, preserved, etc. so nothing is forgotten. I'll talk about it all, I don't give a fukk. If Obama or a hypothetical President Hillary had done just one of the dozens of things we talk about daily, the right would have tarred and feathered them or burnt them at a stake.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree that just because something doesn't meet your standard for "actually mattering" that it isn't worth discussing

If Trump does something that ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY would be dragged for, then he deserves to be dragged. Regardless if it's not as bad as the 473 other things we're dragging him for that day. If for nothing else but preserving the record so future generations can understand *just how toxic* he is to this country. Everything, no matter how "minor" (only in comparison to the rest of his fukkery) must be recorded, discussed at length, preserved, etc. so nothing is forgotten. I'll talk about it all, I don't give a fukk. If Obama or a hypothetical President Hillary had done just one of the dozens of things we talk about daily, the right would have tarred and feathered them or burnt them at a stake.
ive never disagreed with the bolded, so :yeshrug: