RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
We talk about this shyt all the time, but there is going to be a massive shift in the expectations of news and information dissemination in the years to come.

The pace of bombshells thanks to Cheeto and friends might even conceivably make us more susceptible to falling victim to fake news in the future. When outrageous scandals are the norm, how can your brain just shift from 100mph back down to 5?

Like I was at work Saturday reading an article on McCabe and I had literally forgotten that Tillerson was fired 5 DAYS AGO.

:mindblown:

And now with this CA news popping off, all of that shyt is Stone Age level history already. It's utter insanity. Shyt, Stormy Daniels is already outdated as far as headlines go.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Don’t kill me but I kinda don’t give a shyt about this Cambridge Analyitica stuff :yeshrug:

Some Facebook ads Russia manipulated some rednecks :yawn:

The president has been laundering Russian blood money for 20 years this really isn’t such a big deal to me.

Anything that could implicate Trump and his llk in the long run is a good thing.

,:ufdup:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Anything that could implicate Trump and his llk in the long run is a good thing.

,:ufdup:
True but this is really long term kinda stuff that could end in a fine.

Mueller is giving nikkas indictments and federal numbers causing dudes to plea immediately.

Different ball game altogether but it’s all going to be interesting for a final book on the issue. As far as the prez going down today, a minor bump. The McCabe stuff is a little more deadly.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They this Cambridge stuff is interesting for sure but I'm still waiting on Mueller to give somebody the hammer. :birdman:

They can't let Trump get away with firing FBI directors over bullshyt, and the GOP ain't gonna do shyt before midterms. I know it just happened a few days ago but I'm getting impatient.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don’t kill me but I kinda don’t give a shyt about this Cambridge Analyitica stuff :yeshrug:

Some Facebook ads Russia manipulated some rednecks :yawn:

The president has been laundering Russian blood money for 20 years this really isn’t such a big deal to me.
Well you’re gonna get killed :yeshrug:

This is literally election fraud on a global scale.

This is massively illegal. This is beyond propaganda targeting.

FACEBOOKS STOCK DECLINED ALMOST 10% TODAY

...Yeah but this is no biggie :rudy: :mjlol: