RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cue the data wiping gifs

5XEMzuT.gif

:banderas:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Large companies are very resilient. Might see shuffling of leadership etc but FB is not just going to disappear. Too much integration into the economy. Think Exxon, BP oil spills; VW emissions scandal; the various banking scandals etc.
It will more than likely be broken into smaller companies to divvy the assets to protect from bankruptcy and f*ckery.

it is definitely going to look like a much different company in 5 years when this is all over with. I hope the stock drops below $100 so I can get in.

Daps
Large companies are very resilient. Might see shuffling of leadership etc but FB is not just going to disappear. Too much integration into the economy. Think Exxon, BP oil spills; VW emissions scandal; the various banking scandals etc.

:patrice:...bp..exxon..and vw produce things and employ a lot of people...fb only seems to produce fukkery...i dont know how long that can last...the bubble busted once before on internet companies...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:patrice:...bp..exxon..and vw produce things and employ a lot of people...fb only seems to produce fukkery...i dont know how long that can last...the bubble busted once before on internet companies...
FB is basically an ad platform with social cachet at this point

That’s why FB buys so much shyt. Their core business isn’t mere connections and social experiences anymore. They have to diversify

And I hope y’all ain’t forget those investments in 2011 by Milner and other Russians when FB couldn’t secure additional funds .... we talked about this in depth months ago ....:sas1: