RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_nv5fouEk6q1rdekj2o1_400.gif

Didnt he tweet this exact same tweet this morning :dwillhuh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White men losing their minds today. First, Bill ORiley with Fox and Friends made fun of Maxine Waters, then John Walsh and Angela Rye then Spicey and April Ryan. Just add more folks to people who I'd love to punch in the face.
Deplorables being deplorables
I'm gonna stop following this madness until some charges are pressed. Only way to stay sane out here.
breh I'm saying, got me checking this thread every 5 minutes :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White men losing their minds today. First, Bill ORiley with Fox and Friends made fun of Maxine Waters, then John Walsh and Angela Rye then Spicey and April Ryan. Just add more folks to people who I'd love to punch in the face.

White Supremacy is on dire straights. They committing treason just to keep up with the dwindling white population; even so, the means that they already done to preserve whiteness is :wow:

I can see at least 20 Republican senators stepping down when the treason charge gets put on Trump. This is going to make Watergate look like child's play.