RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This whole affair has been eye opening.

In the process of deleting my Facebook account. When the new GDPR laws hit I want all my data off their servers.
Should of read the terms of service you agreed to when you created your account...

You can delete your Facebook account but they don't delete data from their servers...

This is why I never engaged in social media, all I ever had was a twitter account under a childhood alias...

It amazes me how folk willingly put their entire life on someones servers trusting a corporation not to use it against them...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How does that work with the freedom of information act?:howobama:
Or subpoenas :jbhmm:

Personally, after seeing Trump's lawyers at work, I think I'd take my chances. Odds are high he won't be around to see these lawsuits through anyway, either due to imprisonment, exile or a stroke.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should of read the terms of service you agreed to when you created your account...

You can delete your Facebook account but they don't delete data from their servers...

This is why I never engaged in social media, all I ever had was a twitter account under a childhood alias...

It amazes me how folk willingly put their entire life on someones servers trusting a corporation not to use it against them...

Agreed re: the terms and the server data, but the coming GDPR legislation will take care of that. At least in Europe. Not to say I have made any more that 30 posts over the course of 5 years, but whereas I saw it as useful once, it’s now more a societal cancer to me.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Facebook is going to going to get the business from this. Allow 3rd party developers access to ID info by just taking there word for it :stopitslime:. They knew that the data was being resold and just looked the other way :hubie:. Credit reporting agencies were doing the same thing claiming in public that ID data and credit scores were not to be used for directmail marketing, but they were allow 3rd part lead generation companies were selling lists to marketires like (debt settlement companies, mortgage co etc..),

The hypocrisy will come to light :francis:

It’s over for FB... all the hoes on IG anyway :lolbron:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

✔@mkraju

After Trump escalates Mueller attacks, WH lawyer Ty Cobb says this: “In response to media speculation and related questions being posed to the Administration, the White House yet again confirms that the President is not considering or discussing the firing of” Mueller

8:06 PM - Mar 18, 2018

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The link didn’t say anything about LaGuardia airport taking it over once all the jails close

i have not heard of any plans either but i always imagined it would be turned into real estate.
i used to live across the river from LaGuardia and the planes coming in to land would be loud as fukk.
they would set off car alarms when they came in low.
i would watch the planes land with my telescope sometimes.

can't imagine the noise on Rikers.
it will probably be a bunch of high rise apartments with nobody living in them because it's being used to launder money.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nuggets-italian-celebration.gif