RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You guys are fukking killing me. Pruitt would have to be confirmed. If he axes Sessions, then Ros becomes A.G. Ros then can give Mueller protection and puts a bill or order to expand Mueller's reach. Pruitt would take 4 weeks to be confirmed, which would be unlikely given how the Senate is already shifted. Just think. Hotdamn! You guys killing me with these stupid theories.

Just in time, the sleeper agents are here. WHat else you have to add to maintain the discord ?

Like I said before, Trump just goofed majorly. MAJOR!!!

Now, this guy who knows the roles of an IG better than Sessions and Trump gonna be another issue they will have to deal with.

Guys, don't feed those sleeper agents that only come here to lowkey tell us "Trump is teflon and playing 3D chess"
Lol I’m not a sleeper agent. I read this on politico!

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
COMEY WANTS ALL THE SCHMOKE!!!!

:ComeyUfdup:

Devbx.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If he cans Mueller that would be an act by a tyrannical government which the 2nd amendment is there to protect against...

An armed march on DC shouldn't be out of the question...
Thats what bugs me....Sessions is gonna get fired regardless. Why defend Trump then?

You can't play both sides.