RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You think his base gives a shyt about all of this? Look at those likes and retweets that trumps shyt got. We and everybody who wabts him out are in the minority. Its doesn't matter what the facts are at this point, once you cannot make your case to the public, you've already lost.

He is going to fire Muller eventually. And then shyt will be over.

Foh :camby:

Trumps base don’t mean shyt they aren’t the ones who got him elected..

Secondly if he could fire Mueller he would have done it already it’s evident he can’t

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You know that isn’t true right? Or you don’t but you said it anyway? You are speaking like an abuse victim. A large that 38 % is closer to 30 and you are giving big it too much power.

:gucci:

Its time to start putting the trolls and contrarians on ignore in this thread fam.. don’t wast ur time man lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People keep saying he is going down but I see a Congress just idly sitting by..

It’s frustrating.
Even ardent defense lawyers are astonished at Mueller's speed.

He came on in May and had indictments ready to go by October.

Thats breakneck.

Not to mention, all the shyt Comey had already started. They picked up Papadopoulos BEFORE Mueller. Remember?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Seems like Trump org is eyeing Sessions position and replacing him with Scott Pruitt thus leading to him firing Mueller.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

KkHlsI3.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Even ardent defense lawyers are astonished at Mueller's speed.

He came on in May and had indictments ready to go by October.

Thats breakneck.

Not to mention, all the shyt Comey had already started. They picked up Papadopoulos BEFORE Mueller. Remember?
I’m not doubting Mueller has some much filth on this. I am just doubting these crooked republican politicians and donors are gonna get in the way or will just ignore it.

They are all in on it. You don’t :cape:for an obvious crook unless you’re in on it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:
I.C. got that clap back ready :whoo:

Ask yourself...how would the AP learn this? :leostare:

cause you already know... :youngsabo:

tenor.gif

The Latest: AP learns McCabe kept memos regarding Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the dismissal of Andrew McCabe, a former FBI deputy director (all times local):

12:55 p.m.

Andrew McCabe — the former FBI deputy director just fired by the attorney general — kept personal memos regarding President Donald Trump.

That’s according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation who wasn’t authorized to discuss the memos publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

This person says the memos are similar to the ones maintained by former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last May.

Comey’s series of notes detailed interactions with Trump that Comey said unnerved him.

The person with knowledge of McCabe’s situation says McCabe’s memos include details of interactions with the president, among other topics.

It’s not immediately clear whether any of the McCabe memos have been turned over to special counsel Robert Mueller or requested by Mueller.

Last edited: