RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
1. Trump does not have the power to halt or stop a grand jury. He can fire who ever at this point, it won't stop any of the sealed indictments from proceeding.

2. McCabe will be fine. Trump should have let him retire to limit the exposure to himself. This lets you know Trump is now piloting the ship, so it won't take long for it crash.

3. The sitting POTUS joined a civil suit yesterday - that is an admission to everything he has denied up to this point and it means a long and embarrassing discovery for Trump starting next sunday 3/25.

Gotta release them taxes in discovery :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so on friday arsenal drew cska moscow in the europa league quarterfinals (home and away tie) and this will be the first time we've played them since 2006. why is this in the russia thread you might be asking? well the last time arsenal played cska moscow in london, the match was attended by andrei lugovoi. earlier that day he met alexander litvinenko and slipped polonium in his tea. traces of polonium were found at the stadium.

it'll be some brave english fans who make that away trip.i wouldn't be surprised if the only arsenal fans at the cska arena are russian arsenal fans.
I dont think people are hearing you.

LUGOVOI KILLED LITVNENKO.

LITERALLY.

LUGOVOI ALSO POISONED HIMSELF IN THE PROCESS!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have no doubt Mueller is a professional and has shyt already. In worried about two things:

1. If he drops the smoking gun, but no one cares.

2. He gets fired and no one cares.

Here's the thing too though. Even if state charges are brought up, Trump doesn't have to answer. Idk about this though. Im assuming it's true cause Obama ignored those lawsuits from Georgia.

The first week of January woulda been a death sentence to anyone else.

A lawsuit vs criminal charges? Really guy? You going to compare apples to oranges? :usure:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Unfortunately they have more electoral power than the rest of the population. :francis:

That's why Trump got into office in the first place.
If that was true how did Obama win twice?

He certainly had ZERO Trumptard and white supremacist votes...

How was the Rethuglican pedophile Roy Moore defeated in Alabama?

He had all the Trumptard white supremacist support behind him yet lost to a democrat in a Rethuglican stronghold...What decided that race? High voter turnout specifically black women...

Low voter turnout ALWAYS favors Rethuglicans because their insignificant idiots always show up...The dems are the ones that depend on high voter turnout and for that you need to make sure the base is energized...In 2016 the Dem base was far from energized, they were split between who the corporate donors wanted and who the people wanted...The Dems decided to let the corporate donors pick the nominee assuming the people will have to back Shillary because they have no choice...The Rethuglican nominee is the p*ssy grabbing orangutan conman Donald fukking Trump...

That's what lead to...

4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black

Last edited: