RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
so on friday arsenal drew cska moscow in the europa league quarterfinals (home and away tie) and this will be the first time we've played them since 2006. why is this in the russia thread you might be asking? well the last time arsenal played cska moscow in london, the match was attended by andrei lugovoi. earlier that day he met alexander litvinenko and slipped polonium in his tea. traces of polonium were found at the stadium.

it'll be some brave english fans who make that away trip.i wouldn't be surprised if the only arsenal fans at the cska arena are russian arsenal fans.

Are y’all gonna show up this game? The gaffer lookin funny in the light right now.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
For starters JFK was a Catholic Democrat from liberal Massachusetts. White people across the nation had 3 reasons to murk him.

Secondly, y'all keep talking about the FBI taking down Trump, as if the NY office didn't attempt to hand Trump the presidency. Only Mueller and the resources available to him can take down the Trump administration. The FBI regional offices want no smoke. If this can happen to McCabe, what do you think is going to happen to someone lower on the food chain?

We can yell. We can scream. We can post til we pass out, but there is nothing anyone but Mueller can do.

We failed this country long before Trump ruined it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
For starters JFK was a Catholic Democrat from liberal Massachusetts. White people across the nation had 3 reasons to murk him.

Secondly, y'all keep talking about the FBI taking down Trump, as if the NY office didn't attempt to hand Trump the presidency. Only Mueller and the resources available to him can take down the Trump administration. The FBI regional offices want no smoke. If this can happen to McCabe, what do you think is going to happen to someone lower on the food chain?

We can yell. We can scream. We can post til we pass out, but there is nothing anyone but Mueller can do.

We failed this country long before Trump ruined it.
We?

We aint white folk :dahell:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I read McCabe's pension is scheduled to kick in within the next few days but if he gets fired he gets screwed. If he gets fired in the next few days, that is just super pettiness.
Smmfh. fukk Trump and his administration. It's one thing to fire someone and it's another thing to mess up their life for the next +30 years