RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt. I went on The Donald subreddit to see what those autistic weirdos were saying about McCabe’s firing. I tried to tell myself they’re just trolling and that they can’t seriously be that brainwashed. It’s like 10,000 posters all as mentally unhinged as Evan Peter’s character on American Horror Story. It’s a fukking cult over there.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
McCabe fired by sessions
Edit:

Full statement from Keebler elf.
DYdJyPXWAAEK1eP.jpg

Lack candor when your bosses boss is on some beanie Siegel get down or lay down shyt brehs :wow:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In light of this McCabe news, a lil timeline:

October 23 2016

Trump tweets WSJ article reporting Deputy Director McCabe's wife received donation from PAC affiliated with McAuliffe.

October 24 2016

The next day Trump holds a campaign rally and mentions the WSJ article:

Video starts where Trump mentions article. Transcript of his comments are below the video.

Trump, Oct. 24: Just today, there are shocking new revelations — which you’ve seen — front page of the Wall Street Journal, about how the Clinton campaign has corrupted our government. It was just learned that one of the closest people to Hillary Clinton, with longstanding ties to her husband and herself, gave more — this just came out — gave more than $675,000 to the campaign of the spouse, the wife of the top FBI official who helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s illegal email server.

So the man that was investigating her from the FBI, his wife runs for office and they give her more than $675,000 to run. And it just came out. They just figured it out.

We’ve never had a thing like this in the history of this country. This represented a large portion of the money the FBI official’s spouse had for the entire campaign. A big, big percentage. It’s absolutely disgraceful, it’s absolutely terrible. And it’s unbelievable how Hillary Clinton got away with the email lie, the email scam, the email corruption, but now at least we have a pretty good idea. …

So the fact that she is even allowed to run means our system is rigged. She never had a chance of being convicted. Hillary knew this money was being paid and she has to be held accountable for this. Yet another crime, one of so many. And she has to be held accountable because she knew that money, $675,000 plus, was being paid. So how is she allowed to continue to run for president? How is she allowed?

February 24, 2017

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/poli...k-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Priebus met with McCabe

Late Thursday night, White House press secretary Sean Spicer objected to CNN's characterization of the White House request to the FBI.

"We didn't try to knock the story down. We asked them to tell the truth," Spicer said. The FBI declined to comment for this story.

The discussions between the White House and the bureau began with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus on the sidelines of a separate White House meeting the day after the stories were published, according to a US law enforcement official.

The White House initially disputed that account, saying that McCabe called Priebus early that morning and said The New York Times story vastly overstates what the FBI knows about the contacts.

But a White House official later corrected their version of events to confirm what the law enforcement official described.

The same White House official said that Priebus later reached out again to McCabe and to FBI Director James Comey asking for the FBI to at least talk to reporters on background to dispute the stories. A law enforcement official says McCabe didn't discuss aspects of the case but wouldn't say exactly what McCabe told Priebus.

March 28 2017

Grassley Examines Potential Conflicts in Top FBI Official’s Role in Russia Collusion Probe | Chuck Grassley

Grassley sends a letter to Comey requesting information on McCabe's role in the Russia investigation, and also if McCabe had a conflict of interest in the Clinton email probe (pre-election) because his wife received campaign donations from a PAC affiliated with McAuliffe who is affiliated with the Clintons. Basically trying to say McCabe should recuse himself from the Trump-Russia investigation. This letter begins the partisan smearing of McCabe.

May 3 2017

Grassley Calls on Deputy AG to Clear Cloud of Questions Hanging Over High-Profile FBI Investigations | Chuck Grassley

Grassley sends letter to Rosenstein basically reiterating the same things and wants answers. This gives the appearance of bias and in turn gives right-wing pundits the green light to escalate their smearing of McCabe.

May 11 2017

McCabe appears before congressional committee for the first time. The hearing is not about the Russia investigation but instead an annual hearing about global threats. He is appearing in place of Comey who was fired two days before. The hearing turns into questions about Trump and Russia.

Some quotes from the hearing:

Latest Developments on Comey: Acting F.B.I. Chief Contradicts White House

“Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the F.B.I. and still does to this day,” Mr. McCabe said at the hearing.

“The vast majority of F.B.I. employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey,” he added.

Acting FBI director contradicts Trump White House on Comey, Russia probe

McCabe did not seem concerned with winning Trump’s favor. Asked by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) whether he would “refrain” from providing “updates to the president or anyone else in the White House on the status of the” Russia probe, McCabe said unequivocally, “I will.”

“It has been the greatest privilege and honor of my professional life to work with him,” McCabe said of Comey. “Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI and still does to this day.”

FACT CHECK: First reported by WSJ in October 2016 (Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife) Mr. McCabe’s wife, Jill, received roughly $500,000 in 2015 for a state Senate run in Virginia from a political action committee affiliated with Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia.

Fast forward to December

December 23 2017

McCabe announces retirement

Andrew McCabe, F.B.I.’s Embattled Deputy, Is Expected to Retire

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so on friday arsenal drew cska moscow in the europa league quarterfinals (home and away tie) and this will be the first time we've played them since 2006. why is this in the russia thread you might be asking? well the last time arsenal played cska moscow in london, the match was attended by andrei lugovoi. earlier that day he met alexander litvinenko and slipped polonium in his tea. traces of polonium were found at the stadium.

it'll be some brave english fans who make that away trip.i wouldn't be surprised if the only arsenal fans at the cska arena are russian arsenal fans.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Trump administration hits Russian spies, trolls with sanctions over U.S. election interference, cyberattacks - The Washington Post Trump administration hits Russian spies, trolls with sanctions over U.S. election interference, cyberattacks — The Washington Post

U.S., France and Germany join Britain in saying Russia likely responsible for chemical attack against former spy - The Washington Post U.S., France and Germany join Britain in saying Russia likely responsible for chemical attack against former spy — The Washington Post

:rolleyes:

Last edited: