RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
He's going to fire him next.
It's going to go down like this

Jeff, what you did was YUGE, firing McCabe was big league, people have been telling me that was probably the best firing they have ever seen, and trust me they have seen a lot. Your job is safe.

*As sessions walks out of oval office fantasizing about sipping mint julips and locking up all those uppity negros, Trump tweets*

Jeff Mr.Magoo Sessions has done a grate job but I feel the White House will go in a different dyrection and let Jeff go, thank you Jeff

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Isn't this Mccabe guy a republican like Comey & Muller. How can you spin shyt into
:mindblown:

The Wall Street Journal published on October 20, 2016 an account of Justice Department and FBI internal deliberations regarding an investigation of the Clinton Foundation that began in 2015. Four FBI field offices — New York, Los Angeles, Washington and Little Rock — were pursuing the investigation, with some field agents advocating that it be aggressively continued, while some supervisors and prosecutors believed there was insufficient evidence and that the investigation was too expansive. In July 2016, McCabe decided that the New York FBI office would continue investigating, with assistance from Little Rock. The Journal reported that a senior Justice Department official called McCabe to express his disagreement with this decision, with McCabe reportedly asking, "Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?," to which the unnamed official replied, “Of course not.”[29]

Does this sound like a Democrat shill