RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Put those letters out, WaPo!

Sidenote: Sometimes I feel like the message sent to Dems is that of general brow beating, and "ain't never gonna be shyt EVER again". Is this a part of tough love?? Mostly a rant but I'm not really attacking anyone here, just a lil frustrated.
:mjgrin:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Washington post posted the sally Yates story, waited for the White House to deny the report.

Then they dropped the letters the White House sent. :mjlol:

Read the letters on Sally Yates's potential congressional testimony on Russia
full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How much time per day do you think Trump spends ingesting media about himself and defending versus actually doing work?
Based on what we know about him, the way he likes to be in his robe and slippers by 6 so he can watch the evening news, I'd reason at least 3-4 hours a day minimum

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm :mindblown: that Nunes gets to keep his position in this committee. He compromised everything and then canceled this week's inquiry. The very thing they're designed to do, he's like "nah, we're not gonna do that".

There's no one that can step in and force him out? He's obviously working for Team Putin.