RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
By now there should be no one who doesn't suspect there is any evidence of collusion. If there wasn't, Trump would do what President's do and demand a probe into Russia's interference himself. Not only has he not demanded a probe, he's also deflecting to others and using his power to weaken any type of investigation. This is a man who looks guilty forreal
So fukking much THIS.
This is literally the most unethical action by an administration/govt in the history of American politics. Even the FUKKING NIXON government had to comply, but it does not appear there will be any bi-partisanship in these investigations, which is COMPLETELY on the GOP. It is time for McCain and Graham to actually put bite behind their bark, and accomplish 1 thing, PRESSURE their own party to seek an independent investigation. They have enough power to get this done. As I have said a few times, you don not want to be on the wrong side of history on this one. The truth will come out, and all the people that tried to bury this will be brought down.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Here's my theory: he believes there were a large portion of disillusioned Bernie supporters who voted for DT just to spite Hill. While I don't think that made a difference in the actual election, there was some media buzz about that phenomenon around the time the DNC hacked emails were released.
This was also another narrative seeded and perpetuated by a Kremlin campaign. You would think him of all people would keep that in mind, don't care because I enjoy what he does, just an observation

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to sound too subjective here, but I don't know any Bernie supporters who flipped to Trump after Clinton won the primaries. Sure, Trump ran on a populist platform, but his positions on Mexicans, Muslims, Obamacare, Birtherism, and past sexual indiscretions turned a lot of people off.

The single most effective thing Trump did was to continuously hammer Hill on her emails, making a mountain out of a molehill. When Comey re-opened the investigation into Hill, that seemed to confirm everything Trump was saying about her. It didn't matter at that point that she was cleared a second time from wrongdoing. MANY undecided folks (not just "Bernie bros") flipped for Trump in that last week, and cemented his victory.
i thought about it :lolbron: but i couldnt actually do it :scusthov:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Here's my theory: he believes there were a large portion of disillusioned Bernie supporters who voted for DT just to spite Hill. While I don't think that made a difference in the actual election, there was some media buzz about that phenomenon around the time the DNC hacked emails were released.
I think it's less that they voted for Trump directly, but they possibly even voted 3rd party or didn't vote at all. They used their distaste for Hillary to catapult Trump into the White House and objectively speaking if you were a Bernie Supporter, Trump is much worse than Hillary. :francis: