RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The difference between Sessions and Pruitt is Pruitt is bold. He's like another Nunez so he will fire Mueller.

Let it happen that investigation ain’t ending.. Like I been telling y’all them state charges on Deck.. let Pruitt open that can of worms and end up fukking trump and his kids..

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Breh I think this is bigger than Russia having a puppet in the Whitehouse. The fact that Putin is raping America so easily is making him very bold. Bold enough to start using chemical weapons in the UK and think that they wouldn't retaliate. Putin probably feels that with Trump in office, he's got an Allie that holds the top military in the world. I'm afraid we might be looking at WW3 because half of American might be okay with a world War as long as minorities suffer too in this war.

I might be going overboard but racism in America surprised me since Trump has been in office.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh I think this is bigger than Russia having a puppet in the Whitehouse. The fact that Putin is raping America so easily is making him very bold. Bold enough to start using chemical weapons in the UK and think that they wouldn't retaliate. Putin probably feels that with Trump in office, he's got an Allie that holds the top military in the world. I'm afraid we might be looking at WW3 because half of American might be okay with a world War as long as minorities suffer too in this war.

I might be going overboard but racism in America surprised me since Trump has been in office.
:camby:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Guess the Evangelicals should get their spare "Mulligans" together :uhwelp:
The question is where have these a$$holes been the past thirty years :mindblown:. I remember seeing this scumbag all up in the tabloids growing up in the 80s. Even as a kid I knew he wasn't shyt. You care so much about family values and shyt, yet vote and stan for a vile piece of shyt. fukking hypoctites :pacspit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:katty:The fukk breh

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
trump-putin.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Let it happen that investigation ain’t ending.. Like I been telling y’all them state charges on Deck.. let Pruitt open that can of worms and end up fukking trump and his kids..
Let's be real. If Trump fires sessions republicans will have a hard time getting the votes needed for confirmation.

Sessions was a senator and definitely still has allies.