RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This is the impression I've gotten. There are so many immature, inexperienced, and toxic people in the white house, I'm sure there are constant rumors about who is supposedly next to go and its being leaked to the news media. Not to purposely throw the media off, as more just that its the equivalent of high school gossip and this is the standard of behavior that permeates the white house now. These rumors are probably not based on anything as strong as just gossip.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
look out for moves being made by the federal government that are in opposition to trump and his pro russia agenda.
inter-agency battles are going to be on the rise.

can trump hire enough people to replace the people he fires?

from trump's point of view it does not matter.

if no one is in charge...great, just let it rot.
if someone i want is in charge...even better...now i can destroy the institution from within.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
look out for moves being made by the federal government that are in opposition to trump and his pro russia agenda.
inter-agency battles are going to be on the rise.

can trump hire enough people to replace the people he fires?

from trump's point of view it does not matter.

if no one is in charge...great, just let it rot.
if someone i want is in charge...even better...now i can destroy the institution from within.
The less people in Trump's cabinet, the less obstakles to komplete the agenda.

BTW, as far as who's next to go.... Nikki Haley, the press secretary and whoever else condemned Russia. :martin: @ Trump being too shook daddy to tweet definitively about it