RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Funny how Republicans can become Nazi fascists and go alllllllllllllllllll the way to the right, but God forbid if you have a candidate like Bernie who wants a fair life by pandering slightly more to the left than Obama. :picard:

Its like, people expect to fight against fire with moderation. :dwillhuh: . It don't work out like that; you got to fight fire (Trump) with fire (Sanders).
I want to put people on a list and discriminate against them. I also want the police to have more power to get away with outright murdering citizens in the street without consequences.

But universal healthcare coverage? Thats too radical man :hubie:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny how Republicans can become Nazi fascists and go alllllllllllllllllll the way to the right, but God forbid if you have a candidate like Bernie who wants a fair life by pandering slightly more to the left than Obama. :picard:

Its like, people expect to fight against fire with moderation. :dwillhuh: . It don't work out like that; you got to fight fire (Trump) with fire (Sanders).
:dwillhuh:What Republicans do you know?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Idk wtf Napoleon issues with Bernie are. Dude just basically won't admit Bernie is popular. Hillary was too crooked and too dirty to appease the independent and that's a fact. Hillary ran a dud of a campaign as well. All facts.

Here's my theory: he believes there were a large portion of disillusioned Bernie supporters who voted for DT just to spite Hill. While I don't think that made a difference in the actual election, there was some media buzz about that phenomenon around the time the DNC hacked emails were released.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Here's my theory: he believes there were a large portion of disillusioned Bernie supporters who voted for DT just to spite Hill. While I don't think that made a difference in the actual election, there was some media buzz about that phenomenon around the time the DNC hacked emails were released.
This absolutely happened though, and I believe that if Bernie would have done more to support Hillary, we wouldn't be be where we are. I think Bernie's mistake was that his followers cared more about his ideology than they did the person, and they weren't just going to do what he told them, they voted on their want of getting the elite/life long politicians out, despite how flawed Trump is. What the DNC did to Bernie was a fukking joke, and would have been the biggest political scandal in a long time, if it wasn't for the sh1t Trump team apparently did. It would make sense for Bernie supporters to go to Trump, because Trump campaigned on a populist agenda, and people in this country are just not used to people coming out and telling bold faced lies to the public, just to win. "Everybody will have health care, at a fraction of the price" I mean, we knew there was no way that could happen, but obviously, the people that want to get lied to, will get lied to, and love it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I want to put people on a list and discriminate against them. I also want the police to have more power to get away with outright murdering citizens in the street without consequences.

But universal healthcare coverage? Thats too radical man :hubie:

Yep, straight hypocrisy. Any form of social benefits that go outside of white people, they get :pacspit: about. Some even find HUD and welfare as a form of laziness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Want proof? Look here.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

that's because with them someone on bernie's end of the political spectrum scares them more than someone on trump's end.