RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bernie is tha GOAT, and he got screwed over in the Democratic primary. :cambybp:
Can't blame DNC for everything. It's his fault he couldn't galvanize non white voters

Wouldn't have mattered anyway. GOP would still be the majority party and would've blocked literally everything :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Idk I think they are with the presidents or at least I think I read that
So I looked it up. Apparently they pay licensing to twitter for their archives, but they haven't been able to develop a system to index them and allow for reliable searching.

It's a prime example of government wasting money. It's been six years. The best part is the data becomes less manageable as more time passes. :wow:

Can Twitter Fit Inside the Library of Congress?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why Donald Trump is President.

This post right here.

Funny how Republicans can become Nazi fascists and go alllllllllllllllllll the way to the right, but God forbid if you have a candidate like Bernie who wants a fair life by pandering slightly more to the left than Obama. :picard:

Its like, people expect to fight against fire with moderation. :dwillhuh: . It don't work out like that; you got to fight fire (Trump) with fire (Sanders).