RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Republicans stay on code, but let's not disregard the factors that got trump in office in the first place.

The bots.
A historically bad field of republican candidates.

And despite Trump's approval ratings in polls, we haven't seen this help republicans at all.

As potus he's kept the republican legislature from a lot of big wins.

And that is outside of all the shyt pops up everyday.

Well, I mean, all of that is true, it's just that it won't affect GOP primary voters. :yeshrug:

No doubt a lot of Republican politicians would like to see him get primaried, but the GOP base will ride with Trump regardless.

The democrats consistently receive many more votes than the republicans. The situation is rigged. To imply that more people support the republican agenda is flat out wrong.

Yeah, but more real Americans :mjpls: support the GOP agenda.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

full

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's Monday so someone is absolutely getting indicted by Friday...Prince, Don jr, Stone or J Kush?
Without a doubt. It seems like any time the Republicans go to extreme measures to protect Trump the days following are crazy. The hammer is dropping on someone this week to send a message shyts real

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the democrats are basically powerless. :francis: the only tool they have is the media. the intelligence community makes statements and provides evidence, but it won't amount to much because the republicans won't touch trump. i suppose all we can do is continue watching him implode, wait for these gerrymandering cases to play out, hope for congress to swing back to the dems, and pray there's not too much irreparable damage by the time 2020 rolls around.

interestingly i think the stormi daniels story is a perfect example of why trump is compromised. she got these cats running around petrified and i'm sure trump would abuse his power if he could to shut her up. how far would he go and what favors would he exchange to keep her quiet? :ld: that's why the russia situation is so big. this guy has a whole graveyard full of skeletons the russians could expose if they really wanted to. to think that won't influence a narcissistic fool like trump would be immensely naive.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State