RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ted Lieu just called Trump evil on MSNBC. Then without being provoked said, by the way I think Bannon is evil too.:lolbron: He trolls the hell outta of Trump on twitter. The Dems should push him, he has charisma. He could have gave the response to Trump state of the union instead of that old ass white dude they plucked out of the nursing home.
Bernie is the most popular politician in the United States, we don't need to push these folks in front of the country right now, we need for Bernie to be up front and for him to publicly groom someone. The Kennedy kid is getting a little shine, there are a couple of others.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bernie is the most popular politician in the United States, we don't need to push these folks in front of the country right now, we need for Bernie to be up front and for him to publicly groom someone. The Kennedy kid is getting a little shine, there are a couple of others.
Bernie is only popular because like 4 people in Vermont vote.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

So what would be wrong with Bernie pushing this dude? I like Kennedy as well. If you feel that is the position he should take why not embrace them both and alot of other younger, fresher dems to keep the millennials engaged?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nah, he is popular because he is willing to go to the rural areas that voted Trump in office, that other people aren't willing to go, and talk to those folks in real terms that they understand. Not really looking to go back and forth on it, i know you don't like Bernie, but I think the huge blind spot in the party is ignoring these folks. I don't care how manufactured those health care town halls he did on CNN were, that kind of stuff gains the folks willing to do it, as long as they don't come off disingenuous, gain you a lot of popularity.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

Dumbasses like this with dumbass opinions like this will lead to 8 full years of Trump

trumptruck.png

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:yeshrug: She's calling them snakes out. She one of the only dems with balls . You want them to stay silent?
What's the point. Ain't shyt going to happen and she don't have the authority to do anything. When you repeat the same tired ass message it gets stale and annoying after a while.