RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Stance: Call your Representatives.

Congressional phone lines are often busy. Voicemail is often full. You might spend ages on hold, or keep calling back until overwhelmed congressional staffers clear clogged inboxes.
A new app called Stance helps overcome these democracy-hindering headaches. It lets you record messages for your elected representatives, then delivers them at night when phone lines aren't so busy. And it keeps calling back until it delivers your message. You don't even have to deal with navigating a phone tree.
lol this is creative.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Caption this pic

C79n0cSXwAE7HwZ.jpg
;
Adam: you going down with him, you know that right?
Nunes; fukk, I wonder if he got the drop, is everybody getting got?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump is on twitter trying to deflect to Hilliary and Russia. :mjlol:

Edit: I just realized I dont know one black Hilliary lol. There is a red line under it so I assume Im not even spelling it right.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Stance: Call your Representatives.

Congressional phone lines are often busy. Voicemail is often full. You might spend ages on hold, or keep calling back until overwhelmed congressional staffers clear clogged inboxes.
A new app called Stance helps overcome these democracy-hindering headaches. It lets you record messages for your elected representatives, then delivers them at night when phone lines aren't so busy. And it keeps calling back until it delivers your message. You don't even have to deal with navigating a phone tree.

There must be a Windows Phone equivalent, or else Imma have to replace the charge port on my now-dead Android.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Ted Lieu just called Trump evil on MSNBC. Then without being provoked said, by the way I think Bannon is evil too.:lolbron: He trolls the hell outta of Trump on twitter. The Dems should push him, he has charisma. He could have gave the response to Trump state of the union instead of that old ass white dude they plucked out of the nursing home.