RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Looks like Fridays meal was dinner

Sorry I'm late :mjgrin:
Plenty of seconds and even thirds but be careful, Bob is watching
7592bbabd93eef3a04cc9e8965cca52c.png

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
1. I'm black. Don't forget it.
2. I support Israel for geostragetic purposes. Their relations with black jews actually is different from just random African immigrants. Remember, in the 80s, they airlifted all the Ethiopian jews TO Israel. Operation Solomon - Wikipedia
3. I'm not in favor of how Israel interacts with its neighbors, however I'm not ignorant of the pressure that islamic nations created for 3 decades that led them to be that way. You can't ignore that
4. The soviets stoked a LOT of islamic radicalism against Israel. I bet you didn't know that either....
fukk outta here with this c00n shyt. i never bought into that coolie shyt until now. so i guess we can't even call your israeli cocksucking ass a c00n.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Soviet Union and the Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia

The reason you have radical islam is way more sinister than you could ever imagine.
so? and today a lot of soviet jews are in israel helping turn them into one of the more racists places in the world. fukk radical islam (racist pieces of enslaving shyts), so i don't know why you're bringing them up. see i only view societies through one lens: are you racist towards black people? when israel has beef with islamists all i hope is that they find a way to remove each other from this earth at the same time. you find their behavior acceptable because you hate islamists more than you love black people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so? and today a lot of soviet jews are in israel helping turn them into one of the more racists places in the world. fukk radical islam (racist pieces of enslaving shyts), so i don't know why you're bringing them up. see i only view societies through one lens: are you racist towards black people? when israel has beef with islamists all i hope is that they find a way to remove each other from this earth at the same time. you find their behavior acceptable because you hate islamists more than you love black people.
I operate with the world that exists, while pushing for the world I want

I can't rock with people who wont engage with the present because it doesn't currently match what they want in the future

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I operate with the world that exists, while pushing for the world I want

I can't rock with people who wont engage with the present because it doesn't currently match what they want in the future
word jumble that when you rearrange it says "i just like riding israeli dikk."