RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So one day, Mueller called the District’s local prosecutor, U.S. Attorney Eric H. Holder Jr., and asked for a job, not handling the office’s big national cases but working the line, prosecuting homicides on the streets of Washington. He wanted no title, no supervisory position. He told Holder that he was shaken by all of the killings in Washington, then the nation’s murder capital, and that he just wanted to try homicide cases.

“I was taken aback,” Holder recalled. He reminded Mueller that coming to work at the “Triple Nickel” — as the prosecutors’ office at 555 Fourth Street NW was called — would mean a pay cut of more than 75 percent, a big step down in stature and a daunting job. The District, plagued with a crack cocaine epidemic and about 400 homicides a year, was a nightmare for prosecutors, who faced huge caseloads and witnesses who often were too scared to talk.

I didn't know this about Mueller, this is truly the kind of larger than life career law enforcement type that legends are made of.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah

Go back to the Soviet days.

They called Jews “cosmopolitan”

It’s very subversive.

It doesn’t help all they guys they all globalists are Jewish

Esp. under the recent alt right movement....Even on here you always see "globalist" linked to George Soros, and other Jewish businessmen, it is a catch all for both Jewish people and "free trade.

Well I'll be damned, I didn't know that was how it was being used but that makes a lot of sense now considering not only the people using it but some of the people I've seen the term directed at.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m literally confused about the trail of money with Cohen
That’s the whole confuse anyone’s whos looking

full

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Cut the bullshyt

A lot of Jews don’t support Israeli belligerence

So let me get this right? It's "bullshyt" to sterilize Ethiopian Jew mothers to prevent black babies and kick out African migrants fleeing war and economic despair and call them ******s in Hebrew: "Kushi" because some American Jews (majority of American jews are Zionists) don't support Israel? And you wonder why nikkas on the coli think you're either a cac or a Indian. Keep exposing yourself, Napu.

:what::sas2: