RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
8 mins ·
President Trump has pardoned a Navy sailor who was sentenced to 12 months in prison for mishandling classified information. The sailor gained notoriety for comparing his case to Hillary Clinton's and saying the lack of charges against Clinton meant he should face a lighter punishment.

THEHILL.COM

Trump pardons Navy sailor who used 'Clinton defense'
The sailor, who was found to have mishandled classified information, publicly compared himself to Clinton.

:beli:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Trump: "Alright, Bobby. I'll make a deal with you."
full

Mueller: "A deal, Mr. President...?"
full

Trump: "Yeah, a deal. I know what you want. I can tell. C'mon. I can tell what you want."
full

Mueller: "Mr. President, I'm not sure what you mean.":muellerinduetime:
Trump: "C'mon Bobby. You know I'm rich. C'mon."
full

Mueller: "Mr. President, are you attempting to bribe me to end this investigation?" :bmueller:
Trump: "It's not a bribe. It's help. I'm helping you out. We can set it up good. Don't worry about it. Whatever you want. What's your vice, Bobby?"
full

Mueller: "I think we're done here, Mr. President." :umadmueller:

Trump: "C'mon Bobby. Help me out. What's your angle? You like girls? Nice blondes? Brunettes?"
full

Mueller: "Good-bye." :bmueller:
Trump: "Hispanic girls? You like that? Black women? C'mon Bobby!"
full

Mueller:
*slams door*
Trump:
full

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Trump: "Alright, Bobby. I'll make a deal with you."
full

Mueller: "A deal, Mr. President...?"
full

Trump: "Yeah, a deal. I know what you want. I can tell. C'mon. I can tell what you want."
full

Mueller: "Mr. President, I'm not sure what you mean.":muellerinduetime:
Trump: "C'mon Bobby. You know I'm rich. C'mon."
full

Mueller: "Mr. President, are you attempting to bribe me to end this investigation?" :bmueller:
Trump: "It's not a bribe. It's help. I'm helping you out. We can set it up good. Don't worry about it. Whatever you want. What's your vice, Bobby?"
full

Mueller: "I think we're done here, Mr. President." :umadmueller:

Trump: "C'mon Bobby. Help me out. What's your angle? You like girls? Nice blondes? Brunettes?"
full

Mueller: "Good-bye." :bmueller:
Trump: "Hispanic girls? You like that? Black women? C'mon Bobby!"
full

Mueller:
*slams door*
Trump:
full
Can you believe Misleading Mueller tried to personally proposition me for money and women? Offered to drop entire Russia/DT whichhunt which has found NO COLLUSION but I didn't "agree." Now continuing out of spite? Very bad, must be stopped!
full