RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
6 hrs ·
Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren is demanding information from two companies that gave loans to Jared Kushner's family company after meeting with Kushner in the White House.

THEHILL.COM

Warren puts spotlight on Kushner’s loans
Kushner had his security clearance downgraded after repeatedly leaving foreign ties off his official forms.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do I feel like Donnie Dotard is just walking into a trap? Powers that be made the call that Trump's last act of usefulness would be getting kidnapped/assassinated in North Korea so they can get that WW3 poppin? :jbfoil:
Status quo is more profitable than a nuclear world breh

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why do I feel like Donnie Dotard is just walking into a trap? Powers that be made the call that Trump's last act of usefulness would be getting kidnapped/assassinated in North Korea so they can get that WW3 poppin? :jbfoil:
This is possible.
How deep does POTUS roll if he goes to NK? how many goons are really on deck while he is there?

No matter how many shooters trump brings, if kim really wanted to kidnap him i think he could.

What do you think they would do with him?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is possible.
How deep does POTUS roll if he goes to NK? how many goons are really on deck while he is there?

No matter how many shooters trump brings, if kim really wanted to kidnap him i think he could.

What do you think they would do with him?

Could you imagine if they tried to hold Trump for ransom?...:imweak44: