RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Like I said, these neo-cons see the Trump presidency as a saving grace for their cabal . They're all rearing their heads up to get some face time again because this current admin is such a shyt show.

They were rightly ran out during the Obama years by the "tea party' and "nationalist" types. None of them are preferable but as long as they continue infighting and fracturing, its all good.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
Dems are once again being cowards. They should call a press conference by the end of the day showing a united front and demand Nunes be removed or call for an independent investigation. They haven't called for his head yet, they need to now. Sick of this deer in the headlights amateur lying to us every week. Put some pressure on this fool asap.

As has been mentioned, in the event that would happen, I would still have that annoying skepticism of who would take his place as chairman. Trey Gowdy can deff kick rocks. Steve King, too, and maybe plenty of others. There's been so much of an emission of sneakiness that regaining trust on the Repub side is just rough.