RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The whole thing was a ruse.

It looks like Nunes was brought to the White House, shown stuff, and then the next day was "shocked, shocked" at what he found - so much so that he had to run to the White House to publicly tell them about it - the very same White House who showed Nunes the shocking news the night before.

This really is Banana Republic level governance.
Are you starting to buy into this fukkery a bit :ohhh:? You've always strike me as one of the skeptical ones :wow:

This shyt is starting to waft way too much I guess :russ:

Personally, I'm not at napoleon fanaticism levels yet though :whoa:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that specific writer is definitely suspect. I saw a video of him and another guy (can't find it now) - if I remember correctly it was titled something like "Does TYT talk too much about Russia?" and he comes off looking like a straight up apologist.

But I'm not sure whether TYT as a whole would agree with him. They may just be giving their writers latitude to write their own opinions w/o management interference.
Yeah, Michael Tracey was HIRED by TYT a few months ago. This guy is doing journalism work for them now. He got into a heated debate on the show the other week with Nomiki Konst saying that journalists focus too much on the Russia story and basically said people are being paranoid.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not just Hillary

The Russians didn't swing the election and the last 7 years of elections to where the GOP controls all level of government. There's a fundamental issue with the Democratic Party and Russiagate allows the DNC to side step away from their political ineptitude over the last half dozen years.

The Russian mob and oligarchs clearly have stuff on Trump. There's a lot of smoke. There should be investigations into this. But the Democrats focusing solely on this is a long term mistake and Tracey is right to say this.

100% definitely agree with first paragraph.

But re: 2nd paragraph it's one thing to make sure that Russia doesn't become a convenient distraction, but quite another to be 100% indifferent to what all of the Russian allegations really mean.. Based on his commentary, I get the sense that he doesn't think there is ANYTHING to even discuss. Everything is "alleged" Russian this, "purported" Russian that.

I think in the immediate future you need to continue to put your foot on their necks. Right now the Dems have no power. No leverage. This is the only thing that they have (besides GOP/Trump's own incompetence) to beat the GOP over the head with. I think the Perez/Ellison tour will be a good way to start introducing actual policy, and start focusing on the issue you pointed out in the 1st paragraph.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:

Did Nunes Leak FISA Warrant Info via White House Lawyer Michael Ellis?
March 27, 2017 ~ patribotics
Following our exclusive report that Devin Nunes leaked information about transition team member, White House staffer and named subject of a failed FISA court application, Boris Epshteyn, I can exclusively report that sources with links to Congress state that staffers working on the Russia investigations believe that lawyers connected to the White House are illegally sharing information with Nunes – and illegally pressing him to leak it.

While sources are not yet definite as to which lawyer or lawyers they suspect of repeatedly breaking the law on leaks and obstruction of justice, several have named Michael Ellis, of the White House General Counsel’s office for National Security, as one they suspect.

Mr. Ellis previous job was the General Counsel for the House Intelligence Committee, working for Mr. Nunes directly. Sources indicate that Nunes recommended Ellis for the White House national security post.

Yesterday it was reported that Nunes’ friend Mr. Ellis, described as his “close aide”, only started working for the White House this month, when leaks started.

If indeed Mr. Ellis did pass on information about the FISA evidence on money laundering, possibly involving Epshteyn, to Nunes, asking him to leak it to the press or allowing him to do so, it would be highly illegal conduct.

Mr. Nunes and Mr. Ellis should immediately answer to the rest of the Committee, as to whether anything of the sort occurred, and Mr. Nunes should be hauled before the FBI for the crimes he is committing in plain sight.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't follow or watch the Turks enough to make an informed judgment. But I will say that there were a lot of people on the left that were so diametrically opposed to Hillary that they saw any attempt by her campaign to focus on Russia as a way to distract voters from her political weaknesses. I think in hindsight that can make them appear to be outright Russian apologists. That's not to say they aren't/weren't. But it is something to consider.
its crazy how much these nikkas literally hate hillary :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dems are once again being cowards. They should call a press conference by the end of the day showing a united front and demand Nunes be removed or call for an independent investigation. They haven't called for his head yet, they need to now. Sick of this deer in the headlights amateur lying to us every week. Put some pressure on this fool asap.