RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Change

All Star
Daps
It was fun to watch but he really didn't give any new facts. Just some "in my opinion" to a few things. It was interesting to watch a guy unravel on tv but I'm not sure if much come from things today.

Obviously Roger Stone did something that he knows about or was involved with. Hard to say if he has any concrete info on Trump or his kids.

Daps
It was fun to watch but he really didn't give any new facts. Just some "in my opinion" to a few things. It was interesting to watch a guy unravel on tv but I'm not sure if much come from things today.

Obviously Roger Stone did something that he knows about or was involved with. Hard to say if he has any concrete info on Trump or his kids.

I don't think it's that Nunberg is going to cause anything to happen (well, except that he's going to cause himself to be in a cell in a few days), but that Nunberg basically told us EVERYTHING that Mueller told him, so we know exactly what Mueller is investigating.

He also seems to believe that Mueller had some "got 'em" type shyt on Trump based on his interviewing with Mueller. We got an inside look at what Mueller is doing that we didn't have before.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full
full
full
full
full
full