RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
most of Trump's cabinet heads main interest is in destroying whatever department they head

if what we believe about putin having some sort of control over trump is true
then these appointments of department heads who want nothing more than to
weaken, cripple and abolish the very same departments must be seen as an act of
war upon the US by trump via putin.

trump is pumping poison into the veins of our government by appointing grossly unqualified
buffoons who are looking to line their pockets by deconstructing what they oversee.

this is very bad and it can't be overstated how damaging this will be in the long term.
the state department has lost many good and experienced people under this administration.
and to make it worse, there is not another generation coming up behind them to take the place of who is left.
we don't have an ambassador to north korea!
are you fukking kidding me?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

trump is pumping poison into the veins of our government by appointing grossly unqualified
buffoons who are looking to line their pockets by deconstructing what they oversee.

this is very bad and it can't be overstated how damaging this will be in the long term.
the state department has lost many good and experienced people under this administration.
and to make it worse, there is not another generation coming up behind them to take the place of who is left.

Maybe, I don't think they're coordinated enough personally. I think the key driver here is that a lot of the twisted beliefs that these people hold are widely held Republican dogma.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

2/10 for lack of long stroke anal references.