RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Tariff tanked the market as expected...

This crash is going to be VERY ugly...
I just read an article yesterday where Bill Gates called his shot and this was written a couple of weeks ago. Basically telling everyone to hold on to their asses cuz the next one is going to make '08 look like child's play :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
tenor.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just read an article yesterday where Bill Gates called his shot and this was written a couple of weeks ago. Basically telling everyone to hold on to their asses cuz the next one is going to make '08 look like child's play :lupe:
I keep telling everybody looking for a house to hold onto that cash or buy bullion...

You will be quite happy in a year or two...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I think it was @Hood Critic who said women will be the key to this case

I agree, we all know Trump and his sons are tenderdikk and probably do a lot of incriminating pillow talk. Plus Ivanka is Trump's pride and joy and is knee deep in it. Only woman I don't see giving it up is Kellyanne; when you are a human interpolation of the host from Tales From The Crypt you have to be tough to survive.

Kellyanne got implicated heavily and was all giddy with the Mercers. They used her to do illegal shyt for the sake of prestige, access, money and notoriety. Now she gonna have to pay a price for it.