RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that part at least 5 times. :wtf:

I mean I understand in the sense that a guy who is 36 and a billionaire would probably be friends with artists he idolized as a kid. Just crazy how random it is right? Pras palling around with Malaysian billionaires and agreeing to be a conduit for a blatantly illegal deal.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean I understand in the sense that a guy who is 36 and a billionaire would probably be friends with artists he idolized as a kid. Just crazy how random it is right? Pras palling around with Malaysian billionaires and agreeing to be a conduit for a blatantly illegal deal.
Its so random.

The fugees have to have the GOAT beyond the music story.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
KellyAnne...

:noah:

I'm diving in it RAW.
LawfulBonyInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This is definitely a ideological fallacy that Feminism needs to move past. You can’t just excuse any and all behavior because “it’s an unfair attack on a woman” if a man would be getting flamed for the same behavior.

Like, Conway is getting paid to lie, we really don’t need to take it deeper than that here.:ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pras from the Fugees is involved??

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I read that part at least 5 times. :wtf:

DiCaprio returns Brando Oscar as part of Malaysian laundering probe

U.S.’s Latest Target in 1MDB Probe: Leo DiCaprio’s Art, Miranda Kerr’s Jewelry (link: U.S.’s Latest Target in 1MDB Probe: Leo DiCaprio’s Art, Miranda Kerr’… )

some of yall gotta go back and do the knowledge :knowledge: