RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
from 2014

Start at 4:08

:gucci:This man really has a history of pro-Russia statements. I thought he never spoke to Putin before he took office :patrice:

This is the third interview I have watched of him where he States he spoke to Putin and is friendly with him. There was a Letterman interview in 2012 and another interview from 2014 or 15. There is all this talk of the liberal media the MSM out to get him. If they were out to get him they would of pounded on this in 2016 but they fukking didn't, even now they don't. I want Trump set to go down hard that no matter how deep in the sand they have their heads the foundation of all that believe in will be gang raped, left for dead, and destroyed

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:leon:

cnnadam
AG SESSIONS STATEMENT: “We have initiated the appropriate process that will ensure complaints against this Department will be fully and fairly acted upon if necessary...." (1/2) twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…
Feb 28, 2018 at 1:28 PM

cnnadam
AG SESSIONS STATEMENT CT'D: "As long as I am the Attorney General, I will continue to discharge my duties with integrity and honor, and this Department will continue to do its work in a fair and impartial manner according to the law and Constitution. “ (2/2) twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…
Feb 28, 2018 at 1:29 PM

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Expecting Kushner to resign in the next few weeks. His role has been marginalized in the White House, his clearance revoked and he's under a federal probe. I'm sure hes considering leaving, if for nothing else just to regroup
Resigning won't stop the investigation...

That pasty ass is still facing potential perjury and treason charges...

I don't want resignations, I want these traitorous pieces of shyt handcuffed and thrown in a cage...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember Kushner has his resignation written out over the summer :mjlol:
The fact he lasted this long confirms he knows everything about Russia collision. So better to keep him close then fire him and give him reasons to sing like a bird to mueller.

He should have been fired after the Russia direct line he tried to establish on the low by any regular functioning administration :hhh:.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
47 mins ·
President Trump's staff reportedly keeps folders tracking criticism Trump receives from opponents, including fellow Republicans, and used the folders to convince Trump not to back GOP Sen. Bob Corker if he sought reelection.

Trump keeps lists of people who criticize him: report
Aides used the list to convince Trump not to support Republican Sen. Bob…
THEHILL.COM

sane? stable?