RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know it’s topsy turvy when Bill Kristol brings the ether

Some in the media are mocking Ivanka Trump's "it's a pretty inappropriate question" response to whether she believes her father's accusers, since she's a WH official. Fine. But the more important question is why it's ok that she (and Jared) are WH officials in the first place.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This is devastating

Too much pause n shyt. She know this dude a fukking sick pedo and probably touched her inappropriately

Do you really expect the daughter of the current President of the United States and Official Adviser to the President to not defend her Dad and say "yup I believe all the accusers because he's a perverted creep who's cheated on all his wives, assaulted women, and was possibly peed on"?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Do you really expect the daughter of the current President of the United States and Official Adviser to the President to not defend her Dad and say "yup I believe all the accusers because he's a perverted creep who's cheated on all his wives, assaulted women, and was possibly peed on"?

i expect a Senior White House Official to answer the fukking question.
she can be daddys little girl or she can be a senior representative of the US
she cant be both

fukk that

thats why none of them should be there
would shouldnt have to hear from any of them

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Of course not calm ya ass down. What we are referring to is how her response doesn’t seem genuine and seem to get nervous being asked that question. All sorts of wrong with that body language n response