RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is nk even capable of accomplishing something like this?
Honestly, this makes me skeptical about that Sony pictures hack...

cause North Korea IS capable...but then for them to jump out and just give it straight to Russia...they must have some bomb ass sources on that to just say so

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
lets talk about Adam Schiff having the hottest bars in the game right now

"Manafort, we see you beggin nikka, that pardon nikka? dead that nikka"

Released his latest mixtape while his rival nunes was givin a speech to his lame ass click.

Not to mention, as far as the information he knows thats being withheld he been sayin "this a mixtape...imagine how the album sound"

The other day when he literally got off a plane from germany and hit trump with the "I GOT TIME TODAY"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wonder if his snake story was really directed at kushner?

this is where what trump says and his ignorance of what he said
overlap with the ethnicity of kushner and how his ethnicity does not matter at the end of the day.

the snake story can mean whatever anyone wants it to mean when it comes out of trump's mouth.
take the story for what it has always been and you believe trump is afraid of immigrants.

maybe you think trump is fighting against globalists...in that scenario trump is pushing against kushner.

:yeshrug:

either way trump is stirring another hornet's nest.
i'll sit back on the sidelines and watch what he does with more interest than what he says.

not to say that i don't hang on every retarded word that comes out of his mouth or tweet...i'm only human.

:mjgrin: