RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has no idea. He just tweets.
He uses the Family Guy manatees and loaded them up with anti-liberal vocab words
giphy.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

kylegriffin1
Mark Warner: “Now that the Nunes memo has been thoroughly debunked, the White House and its allies in Congress must put a stop to the dangerous partisan sideshows that jeopardize classified sources and methods and focus on Russia’s unprecedented interference in our election.”
Feb 24, 2018 at 7:20 PM

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

RepAdamSchiff
Wrong again, Mr. President. It confirms the FBI acted appropriately and that Russian agents approached two of your advisors, and informed your campaign that Russia was prepared to help you by disseminating stolen Clinton emails. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
Feb 24, 2018 at 6:50 PM

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine if trump takes a diplomatic trip to russia and just never comes back.
i seriously think it could get to that point.
if jared and jr. get that Mueller treatment, i could see trump saying "fukk it, let me get my Snowden on."

is this out of the realm of possibility?
imagine Air-force 1 chilling at the moscow airport for weeks.
secret service looking at each other like :dwillhuh: as they follow trump around russia with no plans on returning to the states.

Fox news spinning it like "Trump is the ultimate diplomat...he won't leave until he figures out what is going on!"

:dead: