RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you’re confused why manafort is being punished, consider him the whipping boy for America’s frustration from not being able to intervene properly in Ukraine and completely fukking American foreign policy up in Eastern Europe.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm ready to put the rest of my coli cash up that Manafort has no plans to spend the rest of his life in prison at his age. He's going to eventually take a plea.

Who do I need to harass to get a side bet to the original impeachment bet?

Mod Edit- http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exchange/
I'll take that bet. Who's scarier: Muller or Putin?

Daps
I think Mueller is going after the kids of these people if they worked with their fathers, just like he went after the wives of Enron execs.

shyt is real fukked up for these guys.

Everything in the Manafort indictments so far points to money laundering. Trump's campaign did that shyt, the NRA did that shyt, and the GOP did that shyt. Trump is going to try to pardon the whole GOP at some point. And himself.

Kushner not being able to get clearance is because there is an indictment coming down the pike for him soon re: money laundering. Gates gave all that shyt up to the feds. Watch.