RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What if they eat those charges? What if they’re not found guilty?

I know the feds have a fantastic batting average, but let’s get a full view of the landscape.

When is the trial?
They not eating them charges playa and I'm certain Mueller got some more on deck if Paulie thinks he can keep waiting this out. These additional charges are the equivalent of "quit playing with me Smokey.."

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They not eating them charges playa and I'm certain Mueller got some more on deck if Paulie thinks he can keep waiting this out. These additional charges are the equivalent of "quit playing with me Smokey.."
They’re not eating those charges?

Looks like he’s pulled out his apron and pounding his arms clenched with a fork and knife on the table.

People have plead guilty to lying. Where is the sentencing? The lawyer guy I heard is eligible for 5 years.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If we hear even a wiff of Manafort flipping Trump is gonna try to fire Mueller. He has to...or order another accident courtesy of the Kremlin.

An accident on who from the Kremlin? Let’s not go there breh the Flutes will be released on Russia is the most severe way

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They’re not eating those charges?

Looks like he’s pulled out his apron and pounding his arms clenched with a fork and knife on the table.

People have plead guilty to lying. Where is the sentencing? The lawyer guy I heard is eligible for 5 years.

Manafort is stalling for a pardon but his chances of that got real slim when Trump lost his ability to fire RR which would eventually lead to Mueller getting fired or a new deputy AG to impair the investigation. Trump can't hand out any pardons without sabotaging himself while Mueller is still actively around.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What if they eat those charges? What if they’re not found guilty?

I know the feds have a fantastic batting average, but let’s get a full view of the landscape.

When is the trial?

Stfu u clown and take your bytch ass back over to bgol with that bullshyt..