RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I hear you" is like the ultimate pandering, non substantial, emotionally muted response, I bet he loved that one, and thought it was a touch of genius.

That's like some shyt from a rom com with Vince Vaughn.

"I have never used "CHEAT SHEETS", I am very highly educated and went to many of the best schools for men to go to school, why is the FAKE MEDIA NEWS not investigating that Obama had "VISINE DROPS" when interviewing the poor children at Sandy Hook, may god be with you and Billy Graham, a great man"

It's not even funny.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I hear you" is like the ultimate pandering, non substantial, emotionally muted response, I bet he loved that one, and thought it was a touch of genius.

That's like some shyt from a rom com with Vince Vaughn.

"I have never used "CHEAT SHEETS", I am very highly educated and went to many of the best schools for men to go to school, why is the FAKE MEDIA NEWS not investigating that Obama had "VISINE DROPS" when interviewing the poor children at Sandy Hook, may god be with you and Billy Graham, a great man"

It's not even funny.
Looks like Hope Hicks or Sarah Sanders wrote it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
LCNP8DF.png

:scust: