RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Tho he has a point (although it's missing proper context) let's not act like of Obama did pull the fire alarm, half the country wouldn't have said he was trying to scare the country into voting for Hillary.

And Trump still hasn't imposed sanctations (that were voted on and easily passed) and didn't they get rid of the sanctions Obama imposed after the election was over? :Smh:
that's why obama went to mitch mconnell and wanted it done bipartisan because trump was already crying about rigging elections and had his fake alternative news army. if it was obama saying one thing and the republicans saying another then it's real easy for the media to fall into their natural "this side says this and the other side says that" and give equal weight to republican denials and outrage that obama would behave this way and try to sway an election. oh that tyrant.

and it would have been much easier for the republicans to avoid even launching an investigation if it was tainted from the jump as obama trying to get hillary elected.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

I know this tweet was just posted, but i wanna say this, hes finally feeling the pressure for real, his idiocy is on full display, he has little to no allies in the house and senate, the fake news, the witch hunt bullshyt, its all coming apart. i said a couple weeks ago that the FBI theme song was "stick tallk" by future, basically he talked shyt, and the feds are making a move on that nikka fukk a friend.

to quote jimmy and jey uso

"Its not paranoia....its Robert Mueller"

real talk, the only person indicted that had to do with trump i respect really is Manafort, fukk him and everything he stands (or doesnt) stand for but dude ran with real killers, was a political operative before people even knew what a lobbyist was, his actions changed the country for the worst, but i respect his hustle and how he moved. finessing Depraiska like he did, associating with dictators and outright lawlessness, Manafort facing football numbers and his man just cut a deal. Hes honestly the best "story" to me

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
wasnt Trump arguing the election was riggeed before General election day?

And didnt Trump have that comission to investigate "illegal voting?"

This fukk face :what:
Yeah he said it was rigged so that if he lost he wouldn't have to admit it and claim it was rigged the whole time. The guy is a fukking lunatic.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thread (Explanation for this morning's executive time tweets)

It really is incredible that our Fox and Friends is influencing our president.

Words, I have none.
I thought so, but if you take a step back he's doing exactly what someone who's faking it would do. He literally has to do no thinking just spout what he thinks is popular. People take his word for it being true or honest because he's the president but really he's just running a long con.