RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Quick question, what happened to OP "nap"???
Goes overboard responding to obvious trolls. He's gotta learn to call them out once and keep it going. Or ignore them completely. The back and forth is what they want. A lot of folks on here are in serious need of attention. This thread is high profile and, whether they admit it or not, they wish they had their name on it. So they come in here going off topic and pushing him. He responds and it leads to his being bushed.

There's also folks that wanna sabotage the thread because of its content. Don't kid yourself.

This is one of the most informative threads like...ever imo. Educational shyt is always seen as a threat.

For the record I could care less about any past beefs you had with dude, whether you think he's indian...I could give a fukk. This THREAD is informative and is the main reason I'm here.

And while I'm grateful for everybody that posts...hell @Blackfyre_Berserker posts before Nap a lot of times with info. I'm grateful for everybody that drops info.

But he started the thread. This burns folks up, I believe out of jealousy, annd they come after him.

Listen closely. A good bunch of you on here get way too caught up in this forum shyt. Way too caught up. Like your feelings are invested. Like you'll lose money in life if you don't get treated a certain way.

End rant. From a grateful poster.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Tho he has a point (although it's missing proper context) let's not act like of Obama did pull the fire alarm, half the country wouldn't have said he was trying to scare the country into voting for Hillary.

And Trump still hasn't imposed sanctations (that were voted on and easily passed) and didn't they get rid of the sanctions Obama imposed after the election was over? :Smh:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Tho he has a point (although it's missing proper context) let's not act like of Obama did pull the fire alarm, half the country wouldn't have said he was trying to scare the country into voting for Hillary.

And Trump still hasn't imposed sanctations (that were voted on and easily passed) and didn't they get rid of the sanctions Obama imposed after the election was over? :Smh:
I'm sure Obama didnt know the next president after him would be a Russian plant foreal. Obama probably said said let this fool handle this.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I just saw a piece of "In His Own Words" on Obama"

“I still consider the day I traveled up to Newtown to meet with parents and address that community as the toughest day of my presidency,” Obama told the History Channel in an interview that will air on Jan. 15, five days before he leaves office. “It’s the only time I ever saw Secret Service cry at an event. So it was brutal.”

:wow:

Such a stark contrast to Trump.....

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like any other full-time job nap is entitled to standard benefit package including paid vacation. It is pretty obvious that he posts with a very specific agenda. A lot of his antics are designed to agitate and to increase awareness of his posting/message.

Last edited: