RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Take this in. Even educated, so called patriotic people like the CIA analyst in this article are calling for Trump to pardon people who helped Russia attack America, and even the very Russians who carried out the attack.

This has nothing to do with 'conservatism' (America First/patriotic), Rep. vs Dem., nationalism, or poor/uneducated vs educated like people enjoy joking about. A good amount of Trump supporters are educated. The only way their support for people who attack America makes sense is in the context of a battle to maintain global white supremacy, in which alt-right types make clear Russia is an ally.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Breh is becoming an anarchist or temporary anarchist.:ohhh:

Sadly, I'm in the same boat. This current system is completely broken. I think things like citizens united really solidified the corruption entrenched in the entire system. But it existed before that. Trump is bringing all the dysfunction of our entire government to the forefront in such a way that there is not even plausible deniability that can be made about the issues with our government and how corrupt our politicians are.

i don't consider myself an anarchist or promote anarchy.
however, we may get a taste of it as the system (or significant sections of it) collapse due to what we have both previously stated.

trump used a russian trampoline to jump the shark and everyone knows it.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Latest episode of Embedded
Trump Stories: Obstruction
Embedded tells the story of another part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation--the question of whether President Trump may have obstructed justice by attempting to thwart the Russia investigation. It's a crime that could have been committed regardless of whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in the 2016 election.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p3gvn16znp1s9c6nao1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i don't consider myself an anarchist or promote anarchy.
however, we may get a taste of it as the system (or significant sections of it) collapse due to what we have both previously stated.

trump used a russian trampoline to jump the shark and everyone knows it.
I dont know about anarchy just yet, but we will definitely have chaos and mayhem when everything gets exposed and hits the fan.

Russia is still laughing because we are still vulnerable :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I have lolz. :russ:
When Dotard sees this he is going to have an aneurysm :mjlol:

How Does Trump Stack
Up Against the Best —
and Worst — Presidents?

Obama’s is now in the top 10 and has leapfrogged Reagan :whew:
i said this before on this site but being in the middle of bush and trump is the best possible thing for obama's legacy. dead smack in the middle of two of the worse presidents. this continues his charmed political life. when he lost to bobby rush in that congressional race he won by losing because winning a majority black district is basically a death sentence for a national political career because they say well that's an easy race for you to win and doesn't prove you can win over other voters. then in the senate race a couple republicans got caught up in sex scandals and cleared the path for him. shyt he ended up running against that black republican from maryland. :mjlol: