RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Putin like - who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes?
full

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Washington Post opinion article is ether to Trump. Mueller put that fire on Trump ass as he has to past the sanctions. The indictments proved Russia interfere and he is fukking steaming.

Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11 is the name of the article.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Washington Post opinion article is ether to Trump. Mueller put that fire on Trump ass as he has to past the sanctions. The indictments proved Russia interfere and he is fukking steaming.

Trump is ignoring the worst attack on America since 9/11 is the name of the article.

That dog going to bit him sooner or later lol

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Hopefully this was a chess move to try to force Agent Orange to enforce the sanctions knowing he wont, which creates further tangible evidence to use in the Obstruction case.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hopefully this was a chess move to try to force Agent Orange to enforce the sanctions knowing he wont, which creates further tangible evidence to use in the Obstruction case.

Bingo and Trump knows it. We about to start seeing bodies drop seriously and this shyt even more scarier for Trump because New York State charges are coming too.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Post that lank breh:feedme:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
shyt is like having divorced parents. I hate to pick a side

But...if someone makes a ban bet you got to be a man of honor and maintain that agreement imo:hubie: .

I'd hate to see either person get banned so maybe as compromise they get bushed for like a week or something.

Though I'm also for maybe being the adult and saying this thread should be for serious business and you dude need to act like adults:ufdup:. I'm not a mod obviously so not my call but just my 2 cents

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm gonna start this post by stating it's underlying premise:
the "system" in general is beyond repair and need to be utterly destroyed before it can be rebuilt and trump is in the process of doing just that.

he is highlighting every flaw, crack and hole in our system by flagrantly exploiting them to his benefit.
others who sought to benefit from his epic monkey shines the same way they did in the past did not
imagine the preposterous displays of gross incompetence that have come to define this administration.
not only is trumps ass on the summer jam screen but many powerful people are gonna be put on blast as well.

that money trail that has been feeding the republican party is long and dirty.
when the sources of that money and the intentions behind it are clearly laid out it will be a sight to behold.

when this is all said and done, i firmly believe that the republican party will
cease to exist in any way that we will recognize if it continues to exist at all.

america is going through a painful but hopefully brief transnational period in which parts of our nation's bedrock will be ripped from the ground.
this is because of the underlying premise of this post:

the "system" in general is beyond repair and need to be utterly destroyed before it can be rebuilt and trump is in the process of doing just that.

oh, i almost forgot....

:piss::smarttrump2:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
i'm gonna start this post by stating it's underlying premise:

he is highlighting every flaw, crack and hole in our system by flagrantly exploiting them to his benefit.
others who sought to benefit from his epic monkey shines the same way they did in the past did not
imagine the preposterous displays of gross incompetence that have come to define this administration.
not only is trumps ass on the summer jam screen but many powerful people are gonna be put on blast as well.

that money trail that has been feeding the republican party is long and dirty.
when the sources of that money and the intentions behind it are clearly laid out it will be a sight to behold.

when this is all said and done, i firmly believe that the republican party will
cease to exist in any way that we will recognize if it continues to exist at all.

america is going through a painful but hopefully brief transnational period in which parts of our nation's bedrock will be ripped from the ground.
this is because of the underlying premise of this post:

Breh is becoming an anarchist or temporary anarchist.:ohhh:

Sadly, I'm in the same boat. This current system is completely broken. I think things like citizens united really solidified the corruption entrenched in the entire system. But it existed before that. Trump is bringing all the dysfunction of our entire government to the forefront in such a way that there is not even plausible deniability that can be made about the issues with our government and how corrupt our politicians are.