RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be shocked if anything happened before 2019. Anything earlier would rely on the Republican Party, in a Midterm year nonetheless, growing a sac and fully turn on him and his cronies.
So in the face of insurmountable evidence, the GOP is prepared to stonewall until elections? Or do they cut Trump loose?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So in the face of insurmountable evidence, the GOP is prepared to stonewall until elections? Or do they cut Trump loose?

Republicans are too deep in this shyt to cut Trump loose and not expect massive blowback from the right-wing media and Trump voters. The only chance of them cutting Trump loose is if they lost both the House and Senate and know that Dems have votes for impeachment.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'd be shocked if anything happened before 2019. Anything earlier would rely on the Republican Party, in a Midterm year nonetheless, growing a sac and fully turn on him and his cronies.
I have my money on 2019 as well unless a massive bombshell drops. I'm not a smart man but this is my theory, the Republican party sees the shytstorm that is coming with Trump/Russia, it's going to be bad, it will shake the country to it's core type bad. With all the Republicans not running for reelection, they're trying to Stonewall the investigation long enough so they're out of office and it's someone else's problem. Some are stonewalling because they're involved with Trump and Russia. I got my money on early 2019 that the powder keg blows.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Apparently Shchiff agree with the post I made earlier today about Trump and Conspiracy

More proof that Trump was basically letting it be known he was going to run since 2012

shyt is getting real for Trump out here brehs:didisaythat:

You know what that means right? If the presidency was gain through fraud each and every one of the Presidents appointments are deemed null and void.. That means his sotus pick and lower court picks, cabinet picks etc

45 is finished :mjgrin:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know what that means right? If the presidency was gain through fraud each and every one of the Presidents appointments are deemed null and void.. That means his sotus pick and lower court picks, cabinet picks etc

45 is finished :mjgrin:

I am not sure it works like that but I sure hope it does.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo...Kelly squashed China beef on sight :damn:

Scoop: Skirmish in Beijing over the nuclear football
1518992788899.jpg

The president and first lady arrive at the Great Hall of the People. Photo: THOMAS PETER/AFP/Getty Images
On Thursday Nov. 9, when President Trump and his team visited Beijing's Great Hall of the People, Chief of Staff John Kelly and a U.S. Secret Service agent skirmished with Chinese security officials over the nuclear football.

I've spoken to five sources familiar with the events. Here's what happened, as they describe it:

• When the U.S. military aide carrying the nuclear football entered the Great Hall, Chinese security officials blocked his entry. (The official who carries the nuclear football is supposed to close to the president at all times, along with a doctor.)
  • A U.S. official hurried into the adjoining room and told Kelly what was happening. Kelly rushed over and told the U.S. officials to keep walking — "We're moving in," he said — and the Americans all started moving.
  • Then there was a commotion. A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man’s hand off of his body. Then a U.S. Secret Service agent grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground.
The whole scuffle was over in a flash, and the U.S. officials told about the incident were asked to keep quiet about it. Trump's team followed the normal security procedure to brief the Chinese before their visit to Beijing, according to a person familiar with the trip — but somebody at the Chinese end either didn't get the memo or decided to mess with the Americans anyway.

I'm told that at no point did the Chinese have the nuclear football in their possession or even touch the briefcase. I'm also told the head of the Chinese security detail apologized to the Americans afterwards for the misunderstanding

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Atlantic
20 mins ·
The United States has many tools at its disposal to protect the nation, including law enforcement, sanctions, and regulatory actions to block flows of dirty money. It also possesses an entire menu of digital options to target Russian disinformation campaigns—tools like requiring the labeling of bots and foreign political or issue ads on social media, and supporting private groups working to expose Russian disinformation. It’s just a matter of using them.

There's Still Time to Act Against Russian Interference
Obama didn’t move quickly enough. Trump doesn’t have to make the same…
THEATLANTIC.COM'

Lets stay on task now

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn