RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Hey y'all, 2016 is over Hillary nor Bernie won.
The Russian trolls are still all over social media.
Cheeto still hasn't imp!emented the sanctions.
The govt as a whole still hasn't reinforced our protections against
Intensive cyber attacks against our voting infastructure...
On and on.....

Can we stick to 2018 in which also Hillary nor Bernie are running
I'm trying to become a better person :whew: Sometimes its hard.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
On and on.....

I'm done talking about Hillary and Bernie.

I ain't done talking about Jill Stein though:mjgrin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hilltard defense force up in here in full force blaming everyone but their shyt candidate again...

The only reason the Russian propaganda campaign was successful is because she was a horrendous candidate...

Last I checked...

The Russians didn't make her not go to Wisconsin...

The Russians didn't make her give paid speeches to Wall Street bankers putting herself firmly in their pockets...

The Russians didn't make her a Henry Kissinger inspired warmongering whore...

The Russians didn't make her say "I was a proud Goldwater girl"

I can go on and on but those of you genuine in this thread get the point...

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
On and on.....

Bernie is running :troll:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Hilltard defense force up in here in full force blaming everyone but their shyt candidate again...

The only reason the Russian propaganda campaign was successful is because she was a horrendous candidate...

Last I checked...

The Russians didn't make her not go to Wisconsin...

The Russians didn't make her give paid speeches to Wall Street bankers putting herself firmly in their pockets...

The Russians didn't make her a Henry Kissinger inspired warmongering whore...

The Russians didn't make her say "I was a proud Goldwater girl"

I can go on and on but those of you genuine in this thread get the point...

I agree with you that Hilary was not a good candidate but you're missing the big issue. You have a foreign nation which is our biggest enemy successfully infiltrated our democracy and our election. Every new technology is being weaponize and we are finding out social media platforms have been weaponize. Hacking either side emails is serious. Just imagine how the Republican email were during the Republican campaign. You think the Repubs really wanted Trump?

You have the perfect storm situation that lead to Trumps election. Trump and Trump Jr. are fukking morons that may have collaborated with Russians to get dirt on Hilary. Fukking idiots. Thats treason, no way around it. Its painfully obvious that Russia has something on Trump because dude wont say nothing negative about Putin or sign those sanction docs.

This Russia investigation is exposing how many elected officials are taking money from foreign nations. Hell Flynn got exposed big time. This shyt is serious dawg.

Hate her or not but Putin was fukking scared of Hilary. Obama had his foot on Putin's throat and Hilary wouldve went for the kill.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But we've had this conversation before, and there is this constant effort to ignore the horrible campaign strategy and campaign of the Clinton camp.

Just like you constantly overlook, downplay, and overcome the Russian interference champaign.

At this point you might have to accept that you were duped too.
:comeon:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just like you constantly overlook, downplay, and overcome the Russian interference champaign.

At this point you might have to accept that you were duped too.
:comeon:
The thing is, I think its worth downplaying to a degree because relatively speaking based on what I've seen and know, Russian interference is not the most prominent issue here. Its a factor but this myopic focus ignores a few things. Americans are American's greatest threat right now tbh.

For one, Hillary more likely can blame a domestic issue for her loss than the Russians. It was Comey releasing the letter a WEEK before the election that if you look at the polling and folks like 538 have said many times, attributed more to anything to the possibility of her losing by slim margins in some places. Not the Russians. After that last memo, her numbers dropped dramatically and more than likely played up her image of being untrustworthy and corrupt in people's mind.

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election

silver-essay-10-0501.png

Lets remember that the reason why Comey probably released this memo is due to pressure from pricks like Jason Chaffetz and our own American republicans who have made politics so toxic right and who basically put Comey on notice that any and every bit of information about Clinton must be shared with them. From Comey's perspective, not to make excuses, he probably released the memo because he didn't want to be accused of partisanship by these same people if it leaked on its own and gave the impression he was hiding it to benefit Clinton which is laughable.

The reality is that many things contributed to her loss, though a terrible campaign can't be ignored.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
To avoid making a long ass post, to continue on my previous post, I feel Russians played more a supplemental role in the toxic nature of 2016 and our politics lately compared to people on say ******, twitter, and websites like Breitbart. The "memes" they are purported to have spread (i.e. hillary as a devil fight jesus on facebook) is weak compared to some of the worst shyt coming out of infowars, *****, breitbart, fox news, right wing radio, and the insanity of AMERICAN right wing nuts.

Russians, based on everything released so far, were more like someone who saw the Americans starting a big bon fire and its already lit, and throwing some kindling on it. The fire was already there, they are just building it bigger for their own political benefit. But the people who I feel deserve more attention are the folks who started the fire to begin with. To avoid repeating myself, I'll just quote what I posted earlier in the thread and what I feel is the bigger threat.

This sort of reminds me of what some journalist who is covering Russian interference was saying.

She stated that people should remember that even if Russian interference had a part of driving the rights narrative, that some of the worst slander and narratives such as pizzagate and constant fear mongering using racial demagoguery are American driven by places like Breitbart and Fox News. Breitbart is the site that had a “black crime” tag and does it’s fair share of fueling of hatred. ****** started the pizzagate thing and many AMERICANS willing participate.

The point she was making is that folks probably need to come to grips with what happen is that Russia definitely exploited our divisions but our divisions origins and much of it’s fuel is from “fellow” Americans instead of some more identifiable boogie man overseas which may be a bit more hard pill to swallow for a lot of people. It’s much easier to think of the hatred and vitriol as some psychological weapon by a foreign power than to think your neighbor is a raging racist fascist sociopath.

If I was to place a large blame on the Russians for, I would place it on the e-mail dump from Wikileaks (who I'm convinced is a Russian Intelligence front at this point instead of strictly a transparency organization). Otherwise, your fellow Americans are the real threat more than the Russians.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not sure why you guys are fighting with the fact Russian's said themselves what their intent was, who they were trying to help, and why.

This like if Batman captured a murderer and you complain that it was illegal cause he's not a cop. Yeah Batman is a law breaker and we gotta get him, but you still a murderer. :mjlol: