RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These indictments are based on the evidence that is collected. Mueller isn't the one framing the way this turns out. I'm sorry you don't like way things are turning out but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Are you struggling with reality?
My comments had nothing to do with exactly what Mueller is doing or is going to do to the rest of the administration. Im not debating the indictments. If he takes them all down, that will be extremely great. Im only discussing how people have and will take some of this information regarding the last presidential election cycle and what actually happened.

Carry on tho.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, a frequent GOP critic of President Trump, said special counsel Robert Mueller's indictments are a "wake-up call" about the threat of Russian interference in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

GOP senator on indictments: 'Mueller just put Moscow on notice'
"We know Russia is coming back in 2018 and 2020 — we have to take this…
THEHILL.COM

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mueller and the special counsel have been at this for less than a year amd almost 20 people are headed to jail.

Yall really think he doesn't have more up his sleeve? That's just ignorant. This a comprehensive multi-stage rollup of the entire Russian operation to put Donald Trump in the White House.

In my opinion, judging from past investigations, he's far ahead of schedule.

Please don't forget, their are multiple tangents that this investigation is headed in. Obstruction, collusion, Russian cyber warfare, Trump Organization crimes, etc., etc. These indictments haven't been linear. If Mueller is as good as we know he is, this will all come back together at the end like a good Christopher Nolan movie.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mueller and the special counsel have been at this for less than a year amd almost 20 people are headed to jail.

Yall really think he doesn't have more up his sleeve? That's just ignorant. This a comprehensive multi-stage rollup of the entire Russian operation to put Donald Trump in the White House.

In my opinion, judging from past investigations, he's far ahead of schedule.

For this type of investigation he is going at light speed though I still feel the plan is to drop the nukes at times to affect the election and get the republicans out in November

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:hhh:

Jill Stein i hate that woman.

hLE73YA.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:hhh:

Jill Stein i hate that woman.
I'm not sure what is worse, her or her supporters.

Talk about some self-defeating, cut your nose off, ass backwards clowns

I mean, I know what her problem is....she is a, opportunistic, self-important narcissist. I'm not sure what their problem is outside of pure stupidity

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not sure what is worse, her or her supporters.

Talk about some self-defeating, cut your nose off, ass backwards clowns

I mean, I know what her problem is....she is a, opportunistic, self-important narcissist. I'm not sure what their problem is outside of pure stupidity
She said she Supporrs reparations. That is all it took. :yeshrug:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My younger sister was a Stein supporter :snoop:

Change the prison system! Overhaul the Justice Department! And addressing systemic racism and police brutality, the thing was, she had NO fukkING CHANCE, regardless that she is a fraud, before that was known.

I don't think she ended up voting for her though. I tried to explain why it was a waste of a vote, in August 2016, if only we had really known. She lives in Oakland, which explains the Stein thing.