RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
Which Schiff said recently that they have been unable to prove :francis:. I still think the strongest play here is obstruction, the collusion shyt is too murky

Well, the HIC has been unable to prove it because they're running interference for Trump. Mueller, though, is another story. Even the Senate Intelligence Committee probably knows some shyt.

Look at it this way: Some reporter at the Dallas Morning News wrote an article full of crazy shyt about this. If some reporter was able to track all that down, what do you think Mueller has found?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i'm fukking your mom to the news, hoe

rosenstein said there's no evidence of collusion, but keep licking the black couchsurfers butthole, lame ass bum :umad:

aye the black couchsurfer...Rosenstein says theres no proof of collusion...guess he's an idiot, too right?

Roseinstein never said the collusion investigation was complete and that there was none. fukk wrong with u ? U haitian for real ? WHat the fukk yo ?

Foreign agents meddling in elections is illegal, this is the culmination of that. This is going to in my view eventually connect Trumps campaign and team to Russian meddling but it’s not going to be enough to actually sink Cheeto even if it’s proven.

You left out a lot of details but remember Goldstone emailed DOn Jr that the "RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT" wanted to help and he welcomed it. Cambridge ANalytica communicating with the trolls. Trump calling for Russians to hack Hillary. This will fukking sink Cheeto among other shyt he's being investigated for. If he kept his mouth shut and played nice with the IC, he could have gotten away. There's no turning back now.

Let it sink in that the DAG, not the spox gave a press conference on an investigation. COnnect the dots. I know u smarter than that. Mueller making Trump feel comfortable. That's all. U think it's a joke when he wanted to interview Trump ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's a big fat lie. They were saying yesterday they saw clear proof of collusion. You didn't see those articles ?

A top Democrat says the House Intelligence Committee has an 'abundance' of unreleased evidence against Trump

It's always some of you guys here to cast doubt. Like clockwork

Schiff, from California, added on Wednesday that the intelligence committee had also seen evidence pointing towards money laundering involving Trump’s circle, but had been hindered by the partisan deadlock that has paralysed its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

He said: “It is a tried and true maxim. As a former prosecutor, you follow the money. We have not been able to adequately follow the money. And I think the allegations on money laundering are credible enough that we ought to, in the exercise of due diligence, see if this was one of the other vectors of the Russian active measures campaign.”

Hopefully they can prove laundering too, but as of yet they have been unable to do that

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hopefully they can prove laundering too, but as of yet they have been unable to do that
Because it "had been hindered by the partisan deadlock that has paralysed its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election."

Mueller just showed how money laundering is in the scope of his investigation and why it matters. He's not being strangled by house politics.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You have been a suspected Russian troll for a while, and you aren't helping your cause

Just admit you got played and you don't understand how real political change occurs and K.I.M.
Suspected for what. I hardly comment on it and I'm not talking about the fukking investigation. You just exposing yourself by calling someone a Russian troll for what i stated
Foh.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn